Many people struggle with Hearing Loss worldwide, and while many people are aware that their hearing has deteriorated, they are reluctant to seek help. And, unfortunately, too many wait years, even decades, to address the effects of hearing loss before getting treatment.
Hearing loss is not just an ailment of old age. It can strike at any time and any age, even childhood. For the young, even a mild or moderate case of hearing loss could bring difficulty learning, developing speech and building the important interpersonal skills necessary to foster self-esteem and succeed in school and life.
When you struggle with Hearing loss, you may find that it takes a lot of extra effort and energy to have conversations with others. Hearing may be especially difficult in settings where there are many people talking or there is a lot of background noise. The increased effort it takes to be with other people may cause stress and fatigue. You may begin to avoid social activities, feel less independent, and worry about your safety.
Studies have linked untreated hearing loss effects to:
- irritability, negativism and anger
- fatigue, tension, stress and depression
- avoidance or withdrawal from social situations
- social rejection and loneliness
- reduced alertness and increased risk to personal safety
- impaired memory and ability to learn new tasks
- reduced job performance and earning power
- diminished psychological and overall health
We are here to help! We are here to remove the stress of just simply trying to hear; Giving you back your energy to share with your loved ones. We are only a phone call away. Don’t wait any longer to let us help you hear the world you’ve been missing!